The English Defence League’s North East regional organiser Alan Spence has been jailed for his part in an attack on a socialist meeting, along with several of his racist and fascist cohorts. Spence is a leading figure in the EDL – and a key link between the EDL and the British National Party: he stood … Read more
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- My Former Life As a Kahanist Posterboy
- EDL Supporters Make ‘Death Threats’ To Andrew Neil After Tommy Robinson Interview
- The best way to fight the EDL’s anti-Muslim bigotry is by showing solidarity on the streets
- Police officer’s false statement charge over EDL rally incident dismissed
- SALFORD BNP BINS GARBAGE DEPOT MEETING
- Norbury EDL supporter Tony Perrin jailed after admitting Facebook threat to bomb and massacre Muslims
- Woolwich murder: we must use reason to beat terrorists; To deny the Woolwich attackers any shred of rationality is to come perilously close to excusing them
- What is BNP leader Nick Griffin doing in Syria?
- EDL rally features Nazi salutes, anti-Islam blasphemy
- ‘Vile’ Nick Griffin under fire for Mabida tweet
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdam Walker Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism assault BNP BNP lies British National Party demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats fascism fascists fascist violence GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin North West Infidels NWI Peter Tierney protest racism Simon Darby Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence working class