Earlier this month, I laid out the argument for militant working class resistance against the English Defence League in Bradford. Specifically, I explained why both a state ban and a “unity event” which refused to directly confront the fascists were the wrong approaches to take. Nonetheless, Hope not Hate reports that its campaign for a … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage faces campaign to prevent him being elected as South Thanet MP if he contests seat in general election
- EDL leader Joel Titus banned from every football ground
- Ukip fundraiser used to run two brothels and spank people
- Antisemitism on rise in UK: Belfast synagogue windows smashed, racist posters, Hitler chants and smashed-up gravestones
- Britain First founder quits over mosque invasions which attract ”racists and extremists”
- Fury of PoWs after new leader of BNP visits shrine to Japanese war criminals who killed Allied troops in Second World War
- Gordon Higinbotham: Reformed Nazi-lover and Benefits Britain star now linked to escort agency at council house
- Courageous bus passenger praised for speaking out against ‘racist rant’
- Nick Griffin. Was He Shoved Or Did He Just get The Push?
- Police believe missing Blackburn man has EDL links
- Adam Walker Anders Breivik Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL EDL Violence English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Infidels Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen Merseyside BNP National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Scotland Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class