A controversial American pastor who threatened to burn copies of the Koran has stirred up fresh outrage after announcing plans to give an anti-Islam speech in Britain. Terry Jones, 58, caused widespread fury when he threatened to burn copies of the Islamic holy book on the anniversary of 9/11. He has now caused controversy … Read more
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- SALFORD BNP BINS GARBAGE DEPOT MEETING
- Norbury EDL supporter Tony Perrin jailed after admitting Facebook threat to bomb and massacre Muslims
- Woolwich murder: we must use reason to beat terrorists; To deny the Woolwich attackers any shred of rationality is to come perilously close to excusing them
- What is BNP leader Nick Griffin doing in Syria?
- EDL rally features Nazi salutes, anti-Islam blasphemy
- ‘Vile’ Nick Griffin under fire for Mabida tweet
- Five skinheads to face court after deadly Paris brawl; In wake of attack that killed a leftist university student, France seeks to ban extreme-right groups.
- Paris: Neo-Nazi Skinheads Beat to Death Teenage Anti-Fascist Clement Meric; President Francois Hollande pledges action against far right groups after deadly brawl in Paris
- Troops face court martial over EDL links
- Hundreds join vigil after mosque burned down in north London
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdam Walker Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism assault BNP BNP lies British National Party demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats fascism fascists fascist violence GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin North West Infidels NWI Peter Tierney protest racism Simon Darby Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence working class