A gang of English Defence League supporters caused terror when they attacked a pub as an anti-racism rock concert was being staged. Nine members of the gang were handed community sentences yesterday (Sept 3) after a court heard how windows and doors were smashed as bricks and bottles were hurled at Joseph’s Well in Leeds … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- Ex-Ukip MEP in court over expenses
- BNP’s date rape boss wants Rotherham set alight
- Rotherham: EDL Rally Over Abuse Descends Into Battle Against National Front; Arrests made as racist exploitation of tragic scandal backfires
- WHITE BRITISH NATIONALISTS ARE BURNING CROSSES IN THE WOODS OUTSIDE LONDON
- The BNP is revolting
- Ukip under fire for asking far-right Swede to Scotland
- No further action against ‘ting tong’ UKIP MEP
- Shock and awe: 10 years of UKIP scandals. More than a decade of UKIP’s most unbelievable misdeeds.
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage faces campaign to prevent him being elected as South Thanet MP if he contests seat in general election
- EDL leader Joel Titus banned from every football ground
- Adam Walker Anders Breivik Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Infidels Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen Merseyside BNP National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Patrick Harrington Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Scotland Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class