Tommy Robinson, leader of the English Defence League, has just released a video announcing that their planned demo in Norwich on October 27 is being put back. This date will now see the EDL return to Walthamstow, East London, in what he hopes will be a more favourable re-run of last weekend’s appearence there. Since … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- Now Ukip axes councillor over ‘jaw dropping’ TV interview: Party member has links to a ‘far-Right group’
- Ukip grassroots leave in protest at selection of ex-Tories and celebrities
- Geert Wilders charged with incitement to hatred over ‘fewer’ immigrants chant
- Cursed by God’: Far-right activist claims Liverpool FC punished for backing gay rights
- Nigel Farage’s approval rating hits ‘record low’ as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
- Ukip Don’t Have a Leadership Crisis, They Have a Membership Crisis
- Top 10 donors who bankrolled UKIP in 2014
- Has the BNP Christmas Card used this picture of a little girl ILLEGALLY?
- EDL supporters disrupt court demanding Sydney cafe siege updates
- BNP white Christmas card alienates few remaining sympathisers of floundering far-right party
- Adam Walker Anders Breivik Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Infidels Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen Merseyside BNP National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Patrick Harrington Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Scotland Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class