Reproduced via - http://www.anti-fascists-online.com/2012/05/infidelibly-split.html The other day I was sent an anonymous email telling me I should have a look at the Liverpool and Wirral North West Infidels Facebook page. Being a nosy so and so I went and had a look and watched with great amusement as this spat unfolded. Click the screengrab for full … Read more
Support the cause!
Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… 1 on Call-out to oppose the EDL in… Donna on Northern Ireland flag protests… maz on Infidels suffer humiliating fa… Malatesta on Pitiful Infidels Humbled in…
- German Neo-Nazi Group to Stand Trial for Murdering Turks and Greek Immigrants
- Exec rally students before EDL protest
- Physical excercise prevents you becoming gay, claims UK councillor candidate
- UKIP: New race storm as party canvasser Tony Nixon faces police probe over Facebook abuse
- Anti-fascists set sights on last Burnley BNP councillor
- UKIP rocked by Holocaust row and BNP members, as leader Nigel Farage admits the party cannot vet all of its candidates
- Anti-Muslim’ leaflets sent to Lancashire councillors
- Ukip stands by Rotherham local election candidate with BNP links
- ‘Up to one in 10′ English Democrat members were in BNP
- Britain First (BF) is the brainchild of James Dowson, the man who was once dubbed ‘the person who owned the BNP’.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAdam Walker Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism assault BNP BNP lies British National Party demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats fascism fascists fascist violence GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin North West Infidels NWI Peter Tierney protest racism Simon Darby Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence working class