What I’m about to write probably classes as “feeding the trolls.” The BNP, after all, is a dying organisation and I’ve dissected its insane ramblings countless times before. However, their absurd take on yesterday’s events provide a novel angle from which to discuss media propaganda. I’m referring to the recent article on their website, where … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- Nick Griffin. Was He Shoved Or Did He Just get The Push?
- Police believe missing Blackburn man has EDL links
- Britain First group stoops to new low by badgering old man at mosque
- Police investigate BNP candidates for failing to submit Croydon election expenses
- ◾Before the Windrush review – an excellent study of race relations in Liverpool
- Belfast police exploring link between racist crime and loyalist paramilitaries
- Loyalist Jim Dowson builds ‘evangelical army’ for ‘holy war’
- Man stabbed during violence as ‘Polish neo-Nazis’ storm Tottenham music festival
- Police face quiz over ‘kicks that shattered BNP protest woman’s leg’
- BNP infiltrator seeks police admission of covert operation
- Adam Walker Anders Breivik Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL EDL Violence English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Infidels Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen Merseyside BNP National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Scotland Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class