National Action fascist caught bragging about “not entirely legal” deadly pocket knife

Neo-Nazi group set to march through city on Saturday in racist ‘White Man March’

Terrence Miles

National Action member Terrence Miles

A far-right neo-Nazi bragged on social media about carrying his “not entirely legal” lethal pocket knife – as an unwelcome fascist march in the city draws closer.

Terrence Miles, who organises training for white supremacist group National Action, is expected by anti-fascists to be among supporters taking part in their planned ‘White Man March’ on Saturday.

The group, which has purportedly threatened that the city “will go up in flames” if its racist rally is banned, are set to sweep through the city centre, with members allegedly coming from Russia, France and Germany.

Miles, from Wandsworth, south London, posted pictures on his Instagram account of his “EDC” – everyday carry – knife, a torch knife and Gladius short-sword styled after those used by Roman soldiers.

JS69971954

An Instagram post made by National Action member Terrence Miles

Next to the image of the pocket knife, Miles writes: “My EDC not entirely legal but for the right reasons you can explain it. It’s the oldest knife I have at present and has done [me] a good turn.”

On another picture of a different blade, next to a wallet bearing the words ‘bad motherf*****’, Miles warns: “This is the contents today… the pockets will be full of dread for those who stand against me! :-P”.

Litherland neo-Nazi Garron Helm, who was jailed for four weeks after sending vile anti-Semitic tweets to Labour MP Luciana Berger last year, replies: “That’s the blade to have lad”.

The images were posted openly by Miles, under the name Terrence Giles, before he locked down his Instagram profile on Thursday, meaning that only approved followers could view his posts.

JS69970892

One of Terence Miles’s Instagram posts

Anti-fascist group, Hope Not Hate, said Miles is “in charge or organising National Action training seminars” and claims to be ex-Army.

More than 3,000 people have signed a petition asking for the march to be banned.

In a bizarre checklist sent to members, National Action has told supporters to bring face masks, sunglasses and a “heavy-duty belt with heavy belt buckle” with them.

A ‘White Man March’ in Newcastle in March saw racist speeches being made, flags being burned and a small number of arrests.

JS69970900

Miles’s Instagram post showing his Gladius short-sword

Merseyside’s Jewish Representative Council has asked Merseyside Police to restrict the planned march and stop any inciting, hate-filled speeches.

The group has asked chief constable Sir Jon Murphy to use public order legislation to force the neo-Nazis to hold their demonstration for a short time in a restricted area.

Currently, Home Secretary Theresa May is the only person with the powers to veto lawful democratic protests on Britain’s streets.

She is understood to be aware of the group’s threats and is consulting with police.

***WARNING**** ***THESE ARE TAKEN FROM TWITTER*** ***NOT OURS, DO NOT SELL**** The court heard that Garron Helm, 21, is "deeply remorseful" for sending the abusive tweet to MP Luciana Berger. This photo appeared within the last month on his Twitter account.

Garron Helm was prosecuted for vile abuse of MP Luciana Burger

March organisers claim 150 supporters will be at Saturday’s march.

A number of anti-fascist groups are expected to protest at their presence.

Matthew Collins, from Hope Not Hate, said: “Liverpool can expect a very small march with a lot of weird and wonderful flags, young men pumping their chests out and trying to look sinister behind masks.

“You can expect them to try and look disciplined, but actually most of them will be terrified behind their masks.

“If anything, it’ll be like some kind of Nazi pantomime – but not a very good one.”

National Action continues to insist that the sinister letter sent to Liverpool mayor Joe Anderson – threatening a National Action-packed weekend of ethnically-enriched chaos and mayhem – was penned by an “agent provocateur”.

From The Liverpool Echo . 14.08.15. Report by John Siddle.

Liveraf Comment. So NA didn’t send Joe Anderson that letter after all? Well I’ll be damned. There it is with the NA logo in the top right hand corner. Mind you, they may be right. The letter, which Liveraf have chosen not to post on account of its offensive content, actually has some of the text spelled correctly. That does indeed suggest an agent provocateur, although it could be the work of that uncommon species of porcus rara avis – a fascist who can spell.

In any event Liveraf regrets its recent silence over the so called “White Man’s March”. The fact is that we didn’t want to give our enemies any idea as to how the good folk of Liverpool plan to counter this bunch of scumbags. Even at this late stage, all we can say is that UAF are planning to assemble at William Brown St at 11am tomorrow. Other groups are planning their own muster points in other parts of the city.

Do come and join us, but remember to keep it peaceful and non-violent. Let’s just make sure that the 150 or so “master race” members, which is all that National Action reckon they can drum up, are sent away with such a metaphorical flea in their ear that they’ll never try to organise anything in Liverpool ever again.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: