A gang of English Defence League supporters caused terror when they attacked a pub as an anti-racism rock concert was being staged. Nine members of the gang were handed community sentences yesterday (Sept 3) after a court heard how windows and doors were smashed as bricks and bottles were hurled at Joseph’s Well in Leeds … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- Ukip candidate ‘outed’ as former EDL member. Bradley Monk denies links to the group found on Facebook
- UKIP Suspends Candidate For ‘Abhorrent’ Views
- Ukip candidate suspended over alleged shooting threat
- BNP candidate Reverend Robert West told pupils Muslims ‘worship devil’
- France’s National Front Suspends Jean-Marie Le Pen
- Pictured during his National Front days: The man behind Ukip’s Nigel Farage ran group of far-right racists
- Ukip suspends election candidate Jack Sen over racially charged comments
- UKIP Has Changed Britain’s Conversation. Now It Needs a Big Win.
- France’s National Front Family Feud on Display for May Day
- Lewisham Ukip candidate launches anti-Islamic group with ex-EDL leader interview
- Adam Walker Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Infidels Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Ku Klux Klan Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen Merseyside BNP National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Patrick Harrington Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Scotland Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class