A SECURITY guard and English Defence League activist was sacked after he left pork scratchings outside a Liverpool supermarket – in a bid to deter Muslim customers. Kurtis Cawley will no longer be stationed at Tesco Metro, in Kensington, after his racist rants were revealed. The Liverpool EDL co-ordinator showed no quarter in vile online … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10’… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- Concerns Britain First ‘demonising’ young migrants in Whitstable asylum row
- North Wales fire service employee quits amid investigation into alleged posts on far-right website
- National Action (NA) is the product of the political and ideological demise of the British National Party (BNP).News
- White Man March: National Action plans return to Liverpool following ‘humiliating’ appearance
- WHERE WERE THE WHITE MEN AT?
- Neo-Nazis National Action plan second Liverpool march after humiliation at Lime Street Station
- National Action fascist caught bragging about “not entirely legal” deadly pocket knife
- Jean-Marie Le Pen slams daughter Marine as ‘unfit’ for President
- Shamed UKIP candidate’s Parliament bid funded by man who thought he was from Third Reich
- Katie Hopkins Questioned By Police Over Allegations Of Incitement Of Racial Hatred Over Migrants Column
- Adam Walker Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Hitler Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Islamophobia Jean-Marie Le Pen Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Ku Klux Klan Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen National Action National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Patrick Harrington Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class