A gang of English Defence League supporters caused terror when they attacked a pub as an anti-racism rock concert was being staged. Nine members of the gang were handed community sentences yesterday (Sept 3) after a court heard how windows and doors were smashed as bricks and bottles were hurled at Joseph’s Well in Leeds … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- Why the Golden Dawn is a Neo-Nazi Party
- Somerset man charged with inciting racial hatred ahead of march
- UKIP candidate Robert Blay who threatened to shoot Conservative rival removed as constituency chairman
- Ukip struggling after ‘massive’ election costs
- Jailed EDL rioter Steven Cooke ‘lied to court about being hero soldier to get sentence cut’
- Neo-Nazi Richard Harris jailed for Blackwood racial attack
- UKIP’s Suzanne Evans facing the sack after Farage comments
- THE ADELPHI HOTEL: BLACKBURN PUB HOSTS NEO NAZI PARTY
- £5,000 reward for information on arson attack that destroyed The Somalian Islamic Bravanese Welfare Association in Muswell Hill
- Are Cinemas Afraid To Show French Skinhead Movie?
- Adam Walker Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Islamophobia Jean-Marie Le Pen Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Ku Klux Klan Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen Merseyside BNP National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Patrick Harrington Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Scotland Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class