Tommy Robinson, leader of the English Defence League, has just released a video announcing that their planned demo in Norwich on October 27 is being put back. This date will now see the EDL return to Walthamstow, East London, in what he hopes will be a more favourable re-run of last weekend’s appearence there. Since … Continue reading
Support the cause!
entdinglichung on ‘Up to one in 10′… liverpool Irish Blog… on Britain First (BF) is the brai… Marmite on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… Sonia on Neo-Nazi former BNP members la… The BNP is having an… on The BNP is having another face…
- Pictured during his National Front days: The man behind Ukip’s Nigel Farage ran group of far-right racists
- Ukip suspends election candidate Jack Sen over racially charged comments
- UKIP Has Changed Britain’s Conversation. Now It Needs a Big Win.
- France’s National Front Family Feud on Display for May Day
- Lewisham Ukip candidate launches anti-Islamic group with ex-EDL leader interview
- War veterans to hold counter protest in Dudley when Britain First comes to town
- Ukip candidate claims being an ‘a*** bandit’ is ‘nothing to be proud of’ after Gay Pride march
- Exposed: EDL thug in South Thanet backing Nigel Farage’s Ukip as rival candidate receives sickening abuse online
- Bristol UKIP candidate’s secret double life as a porn star revealed
- Jean-Marie Le Pen accuses daughter of destroying French National Front
- Adam Walker Andrew Brons Andrew Tierney anti-fascism anti-semitism Antifa assault BNP BNP lies Britain First British Freedom Party British National Party Clive Jefferson Crown Court demonstration Eddy Butler EDL English Defence League English Democrats Far-Right fascism fascists fascist thuggery fascist violence France Front national (France) GE2010 Germany Golden Dawn Greece Holocaust Holocaust Denial homophobia Hope not Hate immigration Infidels Islamophobia Jim Dowson Karen Otty KKK Ku Klux Klan Lee Rigby Liam Pinkham liverpool Liverpool Antifascists march Marine Le Pen Merseyside BNP National Front Nazis neo-Nazi neo-Nazis NF Nick Griffin Nigel Farage North West Infidels NWI paedophilia Patrick Harrington Paul Golding Peter Tierney police protest racism Richard Barnbrook Scotland Simon Darby terrorism Tommy Robinson UAF UKIP USA violence White Supremacy working class